Posters & Mini-Videos
15th July 2021
Submission Deadline for Poster and Mini-Video
- Prepare a one-page poster document in power point or word in portrait format
- Turn your document into PDF format
- Layout: Portrait (vertical orientation)
- Language: English
- Pixels: Minimum recommended size (format w x h) is 1125 x 2000 px and maximum is 2250 x 4000 px.
- In inches/cm: 18”/45.72 cm width and 32”/81.28 cm height
- Format: 9:16
- Minimum Font Size: 10 pt
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Format: PDF (.pdf)
Your mini-video (max. 3 minutes with max. 3 slides) must be pre-recorded and will then be published together with your poster in the virtual poster room of the conference center.
The video must be created in the file format mp4 in English. You can find helpful information here:
You should be available on Monday, Sept. 06th between 12–13 h to respond to questions as the participants can contact you via email or the chat function to discuss your poster in the virtual conference center.